Pet Sitting Services:
Daily visits, as many as you prefer, to check on your pets, provide food and water, clean up any pet-related accidents, and provide interaction, exercise, and TLC. Includes mail/newspaper retrieval, litter box scooping, spot-cleaning of small animal and/or exotics cages, and alternating lights . Typical visits are 30 minutes, but all services can be customized for your pets’ needs.
- For pets that need a little extra love and care
- Includes an overnight stay in your home plus a short daytime visit
- Additional daytime visits available if needed
- Includes all basic pet and house care
- Flat-rate, no extra charge for additional pets from the same home
Why choose in-home pet care?
- Your pet is cared for in a familiar, comfortable, environment –their own home! Especially important for cats, caged pets with specialized care requirements, and senior pets who may require special care or be particularly stressed by being away from home
- Saves you the time and inconvenience of having to transport your dog to a kennel or vet’s office
- Your pets will receive individual attention, and fully customizable care
- The risk of exposure to contagious illness is greatly reduced
- Pet sitting provides the added benefit of crime deterrence, by making your home appear “lived in” while you are away
- Includes a daily record of your pet’s behavior and activity while you were gone